Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Happy Couple!

I can't believe it: it finally happened. This past Saturday - June 24th - at 5pm, under the loving and watchful eye of their glorious Lord, Jason Shaw and Donna Millard joined their lives together in holy matrimony. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you:

Mr. and Mrs. Jason Shaw!




The wedding day could NOT have been better... The weather was perfect; the ceremony was grounded in the Truth; everyone was rejoicing in the Lord; the reception was a BLAST; and the bride and groom could not have been more in love. :)



To so many of their friends and family, the festivities this past Saturday were so much more than "just another marriage": the union of Jason and Donna is an incredible testimony of God's faithfulness, sovereignty, and love towards His children. And I know that they both would be the first to witness to His goodness and mercy.

Over the past months, our Lord has cultivated Jason Shaw into the outstanding, humble, and compassionate leader he is; and our Father has blossomed Donna into the noble Proverbs woman who continues to teach me what real love, service, and faith looks like.


The newlywed Shaws have so much to look forward to in the months and years to come; and some fantastic memories to keep them company along the way:





Jason and Donna, you are a blessing to us all! And we are so thankful to be able to sojourn with you both down this new and thrilling path. And to Donna especially: you will always be our "cuddly, little snuggle-bunny," and words cannot express how much Lisa and I cherish you...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A beautiful and God-glorifying wedding celebration! I enjoyed it very much and wish Jason & Donna a wonderful honeymoon!

Anonymous said...

word up my homies
I especially like the sound system at the bottom of the top pic. Huge.

Ron

Lisa said...

An excellent blog, Jen. What a memorable day it was and an amazing testimony of God's love and faithfulness! Our prayers were answered above and beyond what we had hoped for and the Lord's name was lifted up.

I cannot wait to "finish" their apartment in preparation for Jason and Donna's return! ;)

Anonymous said...

Yo, I've been through Lou-a-vul plenty of times. But that's what happens when you're the world-traveling champion!

Word, yo.

Anonymous said...

*sniff* Thank you all so much - we couldn't have made it through without you two. I love you so much and look forward to catching up soon!!

Lisa said...

I finally posted.

I love you both!

I will be posting more wedding photos soon!