Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Hail the Conquering Graduate!

This summer has already started off with SUCH a bang...


I am proud to announce that my baby brother, Eric Douglas Wojak, has completed his requirements to graduate from one of the most prestigious engineering schools in the nation: Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology. (Loud round of applause!)


At the end of this summer, "Wuj" will be beginning his position at a respectable firm in Indianapolis, which TOTALLY floats my boat because he'll be closer to ME here in Louisville. HOORAY!!!


We had such a blast getting to attend the ceremonies as a family, and I KNOW my Dad was bursting with pride from his "front-row seat" in Heaven. :) The Lord definitely worked through Eric's time at college to completely change his heart and life-course, and I know that was something Daddy had been praying about for SUCH a long time.


Eric, I LOVE YOU!!! I'm so thankful that you're my brother: you encourage, challenge, and inspire me so much with your passion for the Lord, and your desire for Him to grow you in every way. Your big sister looks up to you, and you CRACK ME UP as well...


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

its not "one of the most" - it IS the most! don't believe me? http://www.rose-hulman.edu/news/articles/usnews06.htm

God is cooler than you think...

J. C. Ashby said...

Whoops! I wake up this morning corrected, folks... :)

(Ahem...) It appears that U.S. World Reports "Best Colleges" has ranked Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology as the #1 college in the nation for attaining a bachelors or masters degree in engineering.

That means they beat out Georgia Tech, Jonathan Hodges. Are we gonna have to rumble?

:)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Eric and supportive family! We're very proud!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Congrats again... hope you enjoy your time with your little bro tonight. :)

Anonymous said...

whoa! get a load of those pearly whites!!!