Thursday, February 23, 2006

Life in General (Here you go, John Rowe)

I'm guilty: I confess...I'm not a regular blogger.

Do you ever go thru stages where you're convinced that your life is just not that interesting? That's pretty much me right now: I'm just sort of "going thru the motions." Either that, or the stuff that IS going on is not "blogger-friendly" (just a little too personal for my blood).

I'm at work right now...and bored to tears. And I'm craving sweets like the crazed "carboholic" that I am. When I was sick last week, I sort of went crazy with the junk food. BUT I GOT BETTER! :)

I don't have to work at the Cafeteria tomorrow, and that makes me happy. Don't get me wrong, I love the Caf...but by Friday, I'm TUCKERED OUT. I'm driving down to Terre Haute to pick-up my little sister, Megan, for a fun-filled weekend of spontaneity and sisterly antics (I'm looking forward to it). If I take any pictures, I'll have to make sure to post them later.

Well, my friends... This will have to suffice for now. Alas - I'm even losing interest in blogging. (Work has a tendency to suck the energy RIGHT out of you...).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! PLEASE post pictures of your family, and tell them Ken and I said hello!

Anonymous said...

Jen, I'm glad to see that you're feeling a little better now! Have a great weekend -- when are you going to be giving your high school girlies "the talk"?

Lisa said...

Hey girl, just wanted to let you know I dropped by. Hope you and Megan had a safe trip home.

Will see you in a few hours...

Anonymous said...

YAY - Megan's in town! Keep yourself well, Jen... I promise to try to stay germ free if you do! And since we share the same bathroom, this pact is all the more imperative. :)

And as for our friend John Rowe - you need to quick lurking and get a dang blog!! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes... I am the most popular person ever... Thanks for thinking of me in your blog. I have to admit that when I clicked on the link and saw my name I instantly thought on the conversation in the caf today! You are the absolute coolest person ever. And, Donna... I am going to start a blog as soon as this semester is over because with all that is going on I don't want to be a blogger that only writes every other month and I know that is how it would turn out. Anyways, hope all is well ladies and Jen I am going to give you this biggest hug and make the biggest scene ever because of this ~ I might even pull your string too:)

J. C. Ashby said...

LOL!

OK, John... I'll be ready for that hug; but spare me the strings, if you don't mind. :)

Anonymous said...

John - when are you coming down to Alabama?