Sunday, September 11, 2005

FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING...

Props to my fabulous roommate, DonnaWonna, for finally convincing me to sign up for a blog. Thinking out loud has always been a favorite (and frequent) past time, and it's nice to know that my randomness may now be recorded for posterity. (YES!)

Being as the hour is late, my belly full, and worship in the AM, may this entry be short and sweet:

My prayer is that (as in all things) this humble beginning may mature into that which brings the Lord glory, honor, and praise, as He never ceases to bless us with grace, joy, and hope. Your thoughts and insights on all things are welcomed (invited, even...), and I bid you to feel free to challenge me and each other ("as iron sharpens iron"), as well as share your personal testimonies of Christ's activity in your life (past, present, AND future).

And for any who might be wondering:

No.

I will not be posting the cafeteria cuisine for the week. That would ruin the surprise of finding out we're having chicken...again.

"How can I repay the Lord for all his goodness to me? I will lift up the cup of salvation and call on the name of the Lord. I will fulfill my vows to the Lord in the presence of all his people." ~ Psalm 116:12-14 ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right. I am pretty awesome.

- Your obnoxious roommate :p

J. C. Ashby said...

That's it! You're getting your eye-brows shaved tonight!

(Resistance if futile... I had a four hour nap this afternoon).

Hee-hee-hee-hee-hee...